Many Inventors trying to make their product idea ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some for the reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to submit a patent good an idea you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a complete collection of products and not looking to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar services that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they write a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.